-   -   Looking for Ubuntu Server Symfony and Zend deployers/developers (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-server-development/711317-looking-ubuntu-server-symfony-zend-deployers-developers.html)

"Jorge O. Castro" 10-10-2012 08:45 PM

Looking for Ubuntu Server Symfony and Zend deployers/developers

Hi everyone,

We have a new LAMP charm in the Juju Charm Store:
http://www.jorgecastro.org/2012/10/10/a-blank-slate-for-lamp/

And I'm looking for people who are deploying either Zend or Symfony in
the cloud. Right now in Juju we're concentrating on improving language
stack charms, like node.js, rails, and Django. Here's an example one
for node.js: http://jujucharms.com/charms/precise/node-app

For obvious reasons, we'd love it if people who deploy PHP in the
cloud with either Zend or Symfony can have the same kind of slick
deployment options for their applications. So we're looking for
anyone who has experience in either of these technologies who would be
interested in working on charms for them. Ideally you're the sort of
person who is deploying this on Ubuntu anyway and it would help save
you a bunch of time and help improve it for the next person. Like the
node.js example it would just make it simple for someone to get
started with these stacks.

I also just picked Symfony and Zend because they seem to be the most
popular, but any and all stacks would be welcome in the Juju Charm
store; so if you're interested in helping out please let me know!

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.

Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman 10-11-2012 05:27 AM

Looking for Ubuntu Server Symfony and Zend deployers/developers

Hi Jorge,I've write charm for the Symfony [1] in the last cycle. Maybe i need to catch my time to fix the bug then can meet the charmer at the UDS-R to verify/modify or make it tested and working then request to be publish it in juju charm store

Nathan William [2] also willing to help for symfony 2 charm :)
[1]*https://code.launchpad.net/~fenris/charms/precise/symfony/trunk
[2]*https://launchpad.net/~nathwill