Old 10-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Diego Xirinachs

Default Guide for setting up a transparent proxy plus firewall

Hi guys,

Where can I find a GOOD guide on how to setup a precise server? I need
to setup a transparent proxy, firewall, dns and dhcp on it, but I can
only find stuff for the 10.04 release.

Could you point me in the right direction?

thanks!

Old 10-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Márcio Santos

Have you looked at the Ubuntu Server Guide for the 12.04 Release:*https://help.ubuntu.com/12.04/serverguide/index.html