Old 09-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Peter Matulis

Default Calling for Server Guide reviewers/contributors - - Quantal

Hi everybody.

We're always in need of folks to review current instructions provided in
the Ubuntu Server Guide and suggest improvements. Please do check out
the following link and help out where you can.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation/UbuntuServerGuide

A fine place to help would be the existing bugs to the guide, found here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/serverguide

If you are interested in helping me maintain the guide in terms of
validating reviews (merge proposals) then shoot an email directly to me.

Thanks!

Peter