Old 08-10-2012, 05:04 PM
George Dunlap

Default Xen 4.2-RC2 Test Day

Hey everyone,

I just wanted invite you all to participate in the "Xen Test Day"
we're running next Tuesday (14th August) as part of the upcoming Xen
4.2 release. This is the first test day we're trying, so we're
keeping it simple this time to see how it works out. Basically:
* Download Xen 4.2-RC2
* Build it on your system
* Try out 'xl', the toolstack slated to replace xend
* Report both failures and successes

More information on the wiki page: http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Test_Days

Hope to see you Tuesday!

-George

Old 08-11-2012, 04:33 AM
GFKjunior

Hello everyone, I'm new to this area of programming and was wondering if anyone had any good tutorials or articles that explain how to build and run the server. Thanks in advance.

I just wanted invite you all to participate in the "Xen Test Day"

we're running next Tuesday (14th August) as part of the upcoming Xen

4.2 release. *This is the first test day we're trying, so we're

keeping it simple this time to see how it works out. *Basically:

* Download Xen 4.2-RC2

* Build it on your system

* Try out 'xl', the toolstack slated to replace xend

* Report both failures and successes

More information on the wiki page: http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Test_Days

Hope to see you Tuesday!

*-George