Old 08-02-2012, 11:51 PM
Diego Xirinachs

Default Access denied when trying to join machines to samba PDC

Hi, I just configured a¬*Samba¬*PDC on my network, but every time I try to add a machine to the domain I am told "AccessDenied"

I followed the instructions on the ubuntu help site here:¬*https://help.ubuntu.com/10.04/serverguide/samba-dc.html

But still I am unable to join machines to the domain.

Here is the output of testparm, hope its usefull:

Code:
testparm
rlimit_max: rlimit_max (1024) below minimum Windows limit (16384)
Processing section "[homes]"
Processing section "[netlogon]"
WARNING: The "share modes" option is deprecated
Processing section "[printers]"
Processing section "[print$]"
Loaded services file OK.
Server role: ROLE_DOMAIN_PDC

[global]
workgroup = CURRI
server string = %h server (Samba, Ubuntu)
map to guest = Bad User
obey pam restrictions = Yes
pam password change = Yes
passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
passwd chat = *Entersnews*spassword:* %n
*Retypesnews*spassword:* %n
*passwordsupdatedssuccessfully* .
unix password sync = Yes
syslog = 0
log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
max log size = 1000
add user script = /usr/sbin/adduser --quiet --gecos "" %u
add machine script = /usr/sbin/useradd -g machines -c "%u machine account" -d /var/lib/samba -s /bin/false %u
logon script = logon.cmd
logon drive = H:
domain logons = Yes
dns proxy = No
usershare allow guests = Yes
panic action = "" %d

[homes]
comment = Home Directories
valid users = %S
read _only_ = No
create mask = 0700
directory mask = 0700
browseable = No
browsable = No

[netlogon]
comment = Network Logon Service
path = /home/samba/netlogon
guest ok = Yes
share modes = No

[printers]
comment = All Printers
path = /var/spool/samba
create mask = 0700
printable = Yes
browseable = No
browsable = No

[print$]
comment = Printer Drivers
path = /var/lib/samba/printersAny more info you need please ask, and thanks for the help!!!

Ps: I also posted this on the Ubuntu Forums but I think this ML is a better place to discuss this.

Enviado desde mi tableta BlackBerry¬ģ PlayBook‚ĄĘ
www.blackberry.com