Old 05-04-2012, 12:33 AM
Andreas Ntaflos

Default Ubuntu 12.04, KVM: STP and VLAN filtering from libvirt?

Hi,

Reading the release notes for the server edition of 12.04, it says "STP
and VLAN filtering from libvirt" for the KVM/Libvirt changes.

What does this mean and where can I read more about it?

Thanks,

Andreas

Old 05-04-2012, 01:15 AM
scott

Reading the release notes for the server edition of 12.04, it says "STP
and VLAN filtering from libvirt" for the KVM/Libvirt changes.

What does this mean and where can I read more about it?

Thanks,

Andreas

You could start here:

http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/IntroductoryGuides