-   -   Ubuntu 12.04, KVM: STP and VLAN filtering from libvirt? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-server-development/662899-ubuntu-12-04-kvm-stp-vlan-filtering-libvirt.html)

Andreas Ntaflos 05-04-2012 12:33 AM

Ubuntu 12.04, KVM: STP and VLAN filtering from libvirt?

Hi,

Reading the release notes for the server edition of 12.04, it says "STP
and VLAN filtering from libvirt" for the KVM/Libvirt changes.

What does this mean and where can I read more about it?

Thanks,

Andreas

scott 05-04-2012 01:15 AM

Ubuntu 12.04, KVM: STP and VLAN filtering from libvirt?

Reading the release notes for the server edition of 12.04, it says "STP
and VLAN filtering from libvirt" for the KVM/Libvirt changes.

What does this mean and where can I read more about it?

Thanks,

Andreas

You could start here:

http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/IntroductoryGuides