*Review ACTION points from previous meeting
* SpamapS: invite aquette to next server team meeting to discuss
servercloud-p-cloud-power-management; neither present at meeting -
*Release Bugs -
* 'ACTION:' jamespage to raise bugs for FTBFS for server related
packages from latest rebuild test. (jamespage, 16:21:47)
* Final Freeze in 9 days time - don't forget!
* All to start reviewing outstanding work items, POSTPONING where
appropriate and raising if still needed.
*Ubuntu Server Team Events
* OpenStack Developer Summit and Conference in two weeks time in San
*Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (hggdh)
*Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
*Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)
now fixed - New bugs needs some attention with specific focus on
anything that might impact into precise.
* Welcome to tnachen - hallyn will be mentoring him to ubuntu-server fu.
*Announce next meeting date and time - 10th April 2012 1600 UTC
Full log here - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20120403
Ubuntu Core Developer
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/