Old 03-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Karl-Arne Gjersøyen

Default mount_nfs: can't get net id for host

Hello. I export /home/BackUP from ubuntu server 11.10 and try to mount
it on Mac OS X 10.6.0 but receive this error:

mount_nfs: can't get net id for host

I have search in google and there they talk about write the server ip
and host name in /etc/hosts on my mac client box.
Well, I have done that and restarted the client computer, but still I
got the same error message.

Do you know what I need to do?

Karl
--