Old 03-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Bouchard Louis

Default The Ubuntu Server Guide wants YOU!

Good !

Le 06/03/2012 13:53, Peter Matulis a écrit :
> I'm not sure where you got '4.2' from. Maybe '2.5' (a new sub-chapter)
> is better.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation/UbuntuServerGuide

Dunno, lack of coffee I suppose as I did mean 2.5.

Kind regards,

...Louis

--
Louis Bouchard
Backline Support Analyst

Old 03-08-2012, 02:58 PM
"Doug Smythies"

Hi Everyone,

I assume the HTML version of the serverguide is the master, and the PDF
version is created from that master.
I would like to try to fix the PDF version truncated lines problem (bug
590519 and duplicate 674861) and the table format problem (Table 2.1, maybe
others).

For my "how to" do this stuff, I am using
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation/UbuntuServerGu
ide

My question: How do I create the PDF version on my local bzr branch, the
exact same way it would be done for real? I.E. How can I test any proposed
changes in the HTML will give the desired result in the PDF before
submitting a merge proposal?

Doug Smythies