Old 02-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Dońüukan ATALAY

Default about orchestra application deployment (newbie questions)

hello,
i installed ubuntu-server-orchestra successfuly, than i created a system with cobbler,¬*i used "oneiric-x86_64-juju",¬*i installed the system with PXE-boot property successfuly, now i have a working node,

i want to deploy my custom applications¬*( Apache + PHP + Oracle Instant Client + Oracle Weblogic + Warfiles + PHP scripts ) to all nodes of orchestra,
questions==

1) what is the road map for this job?¬*
2) which tools should i use for this purpose? i want to create an application layer cloud (orchestra) for maximum avability,

if i am wrong, can you guide me how can i do it?
anyfeedback makes me happy,
thank you
best regards...