Old 04-02-2008, 08:31 PM
"Leandro Pereira de Lima e Silva"

Default Xen in Hardy

Is anyone here using Xen (3.2) on Hardy? I'm having some problems with a machine created using xen-tools and I would like discuss that.

Cheers,
--
Leandro Pereira de Lima e Silva

Old 04-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Sander van Vugt

I've done some, don't know if I can help, but tell us some more about
the issues you're having.

Sander van Vugt