-   -   Xen in Hardy (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-server-development/63057-xen-hardy.html)

"Leandro Pereira de Lima e Silva" 04-02-2008 08:31 PM

Xen in Hardy

Is anyone here using Xen (3.2) on Hardy? I'm having some problems with a machine created using xen-tools and I would like discuss that.

Cheers,
--
Leandro Pereira de Lima e Silva

Sander van Vugt 04-02-2008 08:44 PM

Xen in Hardy

I've done some, don't know if I can help, but tell us some more about
the issues you're having.

Sander van Vugt