Old 01-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Kaushal Shriyan

Default rsyslog Centralized Logging Server along with rsyslog clients

Hi
I have Centralized Rsyslog server running on Ubuntu Linux Server 10.04 and also rsyslog client running on it.*
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/801187/ -> Centralised Rsyslog Server

http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/801189/ -> Rsyslog Client and http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/801190/ -> cat /etc/rsyslog.d/50-default.conf

Please help me understand if my above set up is correct and correct me if i am wrong.
Regards,
Kaushal