Old 01-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Robbie Williamson

Default Service deployment on bare metal with Ubuntu Server

FYI, for those interested in our efforts surrounding service deployment
across bare metal with Ubuntu Server, we created a launchpad project:
* https://launchpad.net/maas
and an associated team and mailing list for discussion:
* https://launchpad.net/~maas-developers
* <maas-developers@lists.launchpad.net>

Thanks!

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie@ubuntu.com>
robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
-Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me