FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Ubuntu Server Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Kaushal Shriyan
 
Default This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04

Hi,

This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04 probably -> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1679536



Any clue ?

Regards

Kaushal

--
ubuntu-server mailing list
ubuntu-server@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-server
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam
 
Old 12-13-2011, 07:20 PM
Kaushal Shriyan
 
Default This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04

Hi,



This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while
installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04 probably ->
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1679536



Any clue ?



Regards,



Kaushal
--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 12-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Kaushal Shriyan
 
Default This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 1:50 AM, Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@gmail.com> wrote:


Hi,



This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while
installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04 probably ->
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1679536



Any clue ?



Regards,



Kaushal


Hi

I am hit with this bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kickseed/+bug/548617 Please suggest further



Regards

Kaushal

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 12-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Kaushal Shriyan
 
Default This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 1:49 AM, Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@gmail.com> wrote:


Hi,

This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04 probably -> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1679536




Any clue ?

Regards

Kaushal


Hi



I am hit with this bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kickseed/+bug/548617 Please suggest further



Regards



Kaushal

--
ubuntu-server mailing list
ubuntu-server@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-server
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam
 
Old 12-13-2011, 11:33 PM
Paul Graydon
 
Default This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04

On 12/13/2011 02:27 PM, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:




On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 1:49 AM, Kaushal
Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@gmail.com>
wrote:


Hi,



This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen
while installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04 probably -> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1679536



Any clue ?



Regards



Kaushal





Hi



I am hit with this bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kickseed/+bug/548617
Please suggest further



Regards



Kaushal




You're going to need to throw the list at least a little bit of a
bone here...* You've given virtually no useful information at all.



What hardware do you have?

What exactly are you seeing?

What have you tried so far?



Paul



--
ubuntu-server mailing list
ubuntu-server@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-server
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam
 
Old 12-13-2011, 11:46 PM
Kaushal Shriyan
 
Default This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 6:03 AM, Paul Graydon <paul@paulgraydon.co.uk> wrote:







On 12/13/2011 02:27 PM, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:




On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 1:49 AM, Kaushal
Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@gmail.com>
wrote:


Hi,



This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen
while installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04 probably -> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1679536



Any clue ?



Regards



Kaushal





Hi



I am hit with this bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kickseed/+bug/548617
Please suggest further



Regards



Kaushal




You're going to need to throw the list at least a little bit of a
bone here...* You've given virtually no useful information at all.



What hardware do you have?

What exactly are you seeing?

What have you tried so far?



Paul


Hi Paul,

I am using PXE Server to install ubuntu lucid 10.04.3 on IBM System x3650 M3 and i see this below message

During kickstart installation it stops in menu:

!! Partitioning disks

This menu allows you to configure iSCSI volumes

iSCSI configuration actions

******Log into iSCSI targets

******Finish

<Go Back>
I have checked for any bugs if there are any and i get these bug very close to my issue https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kickseed/+bug/548617 which is a duplicate of https://bugs.launchpad.net/null/+bug/546929



Hard disk attached to the system is 300 GB SAS Drive * 4 Nos configured with RAID 10.
RAID Controller card is* RAID bus controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 9240 (rev 03)

Do let me know if you need any further information.



Regards

Kaushal

*



--

ubuntu-server mailing list

ubuntu-server@lists.ubuntu.com

https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-server

More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam


--
ubuntu-server mailing list
ubuntu-server@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-server
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam
 
Old 12-13-2011, 11:50 PM
Kaushal Shriyan
 
Default This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 5:57 AM, Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@gmail.com> wrote:




On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 1:50 AM, Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@gmail.com> wrote:



Hi,



This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while
installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04 probably ->
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1679536



Any clue ?



Regards,



Kaushal


Hi

I am hit with this bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kickseed/+bug/548617 Please suggest further




Regards

Kaushal


Hi,

I am using PXE Server to install ubuntu lucid 10.04.3 on IBM System x3650 M3 and i see this below message



During kickstart installation it stops in menu:

!! Partitioning disks

This menu allows you to configure iSCSI volumes

iSCSI configuration actions

******Log into iSCSI targets

******Finish

<Go Back>
I have checked for any bugs if there are any and i get these bug very close to my issue https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kickseed/+bug/548617 which is a duplicate of https://bugs.launchpad.net/null/+bug/546929




Hard disk attached to the system is 300 GB SAS Drive * 4 Nos configured with RAID 10.
RAID Controller card is* RAID bus controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 9240 (rev 03)

Do let me know if you need any further information.




Regards

Kaushal


--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 12-14-2011, 06:05 AM
"Jeff G."
 
Default This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04

On 12/13/2011 04:50 PM, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:



<snip>

Sorry, try and ask a question in better english - might help


--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 12-14-2011, 07:57 AM
Kaushal Shriyan
 
Default This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Jeff G. <connyank@cox.net> wrote:


On 12/13/2011 04:50 PM, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:





<snip>



Sorry, try and ask a question in better english - might help



Hi Jeff

Not sure what more explanation is needed and the issue has been described in detail including OS and Hardware. Let me know if there is more information to be shared here



Regards,

Kaushal


--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 12-14-2011, 08:03 AM
Kaushal Shriyan
 
Default This menu allows you to configure iscsi volumes --> screen while installing Ubuntu Server LTS 10.04

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@gmail.com> wrote:




On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Jeff G. <connyank@cox.net> wrote:



On 12/13/2011 04:50 PM, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:





<snip>



Sorry, try and ask a question in better english - might help



Hi Jeff

Not sure what more explanation is needed and the issue has been described in detail including OS and Hardware. Let me know if there is more information to be shared here




Regards,

Kaushal



Hi Again

when i install Ubuntu Lucid 10.04.3 server OS using PXE Setup, during the installation i get this

!! Partitioning disks

This menu allows you to configure iSCSI volumes

iSCSI configuration actions

******Log into iSCSI targets

******Finish

<Go Back>

when i hot go back it does not partition the disk and again points me to the same information.
I have checked the server BIOS and i dont see anything regarding iscsi

Below are server details on which Ubuntu Lucid Lynx 10.04.3 has to be installed



IBM System x3650 M3
Hard disk attached to the system is 300 GB SAS Drive * 4 Nos configured with RAID 10.
RAID Controller card is* RAID bus controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 9240 (rev 03)



Regards,

Kaushal

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 07:24 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org