-   -   Ubuntu Server Guide - Calling all contributors (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-server-development/601704-ubuntu-server-guide-calling-all-contributors.html)

Peter Matulis 11-23-2011 12:47 PM

Ubuntu Server Guide - Calling all contributors

Hi folks.

This is the first public request for people to come onboard and help
with the Ubuntu Server Guide for the Precise Pangolin cycle.

A wiki page has been created to help organize ourselves into an
efficient "battle group". :D

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation/UbuntuServerGuide

I will be the driver (cheerleader?) for this cycle. If you have any
questions you can contact me directly. You can also post to this
mailing list.

Have a good one.

p.s. This message has also been sent to the ubuntu-doc mailing list.

--
Peter Matulis

v21networks 05-04-2012 08:13 PM

Ubuntu Server Guide - Calling all contributors

Vision21 Networks was approved to be on the Ubuntu Server Team by Robbie. *How can we help?

Kind regards,

Ed Johnson

---

Vision21 Networks Management
890 Garrison Avenue, FL. 2, Bronx, NY 10474
(O) 347.330.2450 | (M) 347.867.8812 | Skype: vision_admin
http://www.vision21networks.com

Peter Matulis 05-07-2012 03:46 PM

On 05/04/2012 04:13 PM, v21networks wrote:
> Vision21 Networks was approved to be on the Ubuntu Server Team by
> Robbie. How can we help?

There will be another doc push effort for 12.04.1. I'll keep you
informed. For now, choose some sections of the guide and make note
of any errors. Secondly, we will be bringing in some fresh material, so
you may want to start thinking about it.

--
Peter Matulis