Old 11-18-2011, 09:26 PM
Ismael Vacco

Default i want to develop to ubuntu-server

Hello,

My name is Ismael Vacco. I live in Brazil in Ribeirão Pires city
around of the São Paulo. I work currently in uolhost.com.br, a hosting
shared here in Brazil. I work with development since 2002 with web
development. In 2009 i started work with linux development, in
architecture linux. I made some works as, for example, a wrapper to
sendmail to control sending mail of users, build containers of
resources for avoid abuse in shared environment with cgroups
(implemented in kernel recently).
I have know in some language programming with python, java, php and C
respectively. I study physics at the University of Sao Paulo and have
good knowledge in systems development.
I will like of to participate in development of Ubuntu to improve my
english language and to have knowledge about of other projects. I also
want to pay my debt with open source community.

thanks.

--
Ismael Vacco
Systems Analyst

Old 11-23-2011, 08:21 AM
kaiowas

Hello Ismael;

you are welcome, call yourself project on the joined ubuntu-server team.

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server

Regards

Ozgur Karatas

2011/11/18 Ismael Vacco <isma.vacco@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Ismael Vacco. I live in Brazil in Ribeirão Pires city
> around of the São Paulo. I work currently in uolhost.com.br, a hosting
> shared here in Brazil. I work with *development since 2002 with web
> development. In 2009 i started work with linux development, in
> architecture linux. I made some works as, for example, a wrapper to
> sendmail to control sending mail of users, build containers of
> resources for avoid abuse in shared environment with cgroups
> (implemented in kernel recently).
> I have know in some language programming with python, java, php and C
> respectively. I study physics at the University of Sao Paulo and have
> good knowledge in systems development.
> I will like of to participate in development of Ubuntu to improve my
> english language and to have knowledge about of other projects. I also
> want to pay my debt with open source community.
>
> thanks.
>
> --
> Ismael Vacco
> Systems Analyst