Old 11-18-2011, 01:29 PM
"Peter M. Petrakis"

Default Server guide license typo?

Comparing Lucid 10.04:
https://help.ubuntu.com/10.04/serverguide/C/index.html ->
[credits and license] https://help.ubuntu.com/legal.html

to Oneiric 11.10
https://help.ubuntu.com/11.10/serverguide/C/index.html ->
[credits and license] https://help.ubuntu.com/11.10/serverguide/C/legal.html

We went from CC SA 3.0 to CC SA 2.5, was that really the intention?

Reason I bring this up is I wish to contribute some storage related
documentation for the 12.04 server guide and use the RH docs
for a reference. The RH docs are licensed under CC SA 3.0 and if
I interpreted the CC SA license correctly, I can't go backwards.

Thanks.

Peter