Hakan Koseoglu 11-01-2011 06:08 AM

OT: Reply-to settings of this mailing list

It defaults to the user, or it's the Google Mail I'm using but that's
unlikely.. It's an unusual setting for such a list server.
Was it intentional? Other Ubuntu lists I've been using don't have this
peculiarity and answer to the list by default.

Michael Zoet 11-01-2011 06:52 AM

OT: Reply-to settings of this mailing list

Steven Miano 11-01-2011 10:21 AM

OT: Reply-to settings of this mailing list

This issue has been brought up before. Ubuntu is the only mailing list that I've seen it done, but it is done on several of the lists within the group.
Remember to "Reply to all" when it comes to this one.*