Old 10-20-2011, 09:56 PM
Jesus arteche

Default Raid ethernet

Hey guys,

I am not sure if it is the right terminology, but I would like to build a "raid ethernet", I amean* I have 3 ethernet cards...10 Mg, could I build soething for getting a bandwidht of 30Mg in this machine???

thanks a lot

Old 10-20-2011, 10:02 PM
Michael Zoet

Old 10-20-2011, 10:02 PM
"Carlos A. Carnero Delgado"

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Jesus arteche <chechu.linux@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not sure if it is the right terminology, but I would like to build a
> "raid ethernet", I amean* I have 3 ethernet cards...10 Mg, could I build
> soething for getting a bandwidht of 30Mg in this machine???

Maybe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Link_aggregation will start
pointing you in the right direction. Note that for trouble-free
operation you'd need help from the link layer (yer switch).

HTH,
Carlos.