-   -   Registering Blueprints for UDS Precise (12.04) (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-server-development/589205-registering-blueprints-uds-precise-12-04-a.html)

Robbie Williamson 10-19-2011 06:40 PM

On 10/19/2011 11:24 AM, Robbie Williamson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> With the release now out of the way, you know the drill, it is blueprint
> registration time ready for UDS. If you could all start registering your
> blueprints as soon as possible, I would be grateful.
>
> When creating your blueprints be sure to start the name with
> "servercloud-p-"(e.g.'servercloud-p-trusted-cloud').
>
> Also be sure to target it for the UDS P sprint, assign me (robbiew in
> LP) as the approver, and then I can approve/reject as needed and ensure
> they get scheduled. For the current list of approved blueprints, see:
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server/+specs?role=assignee
>
> Thanks!

I also expect to have linked specs hosted in the wiki, under
wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam, for any blueprints put forward. Use the
template:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SpecTemplate
and make sure everything is filled out up through the ***Assumptions***
section. The "Design" and onward parts are to be completed during/post UDS.

Thanks!

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie@ubuntu.com>
robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
-Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)