Old 10-19-2011, 04:24 PM
Robbie Williamson

Default Registering Blueprints for UDS Precise (12.04)

Hi All,

With the release now out of the way, you know the drill, it is blueprint
registration time ready for UDS. If you could all start registering your
blueprints as soon as possible, I would be grateful.

When creating your blueprints be sure to start the name with
"servercloud-p-"(e.g.'servercloud-p-trusted-cloud').

Also be sure to target it for the UDS P sprint, assign me (robbiew in
LP) as the approver, and then I can approve/reject as needed and ensure
they get scheduled. For the current list of approved blueprints, see:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server/+specs?role=assignee

Thanks!

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie.williamson@canonical.com>
Canonical USA

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
-Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me