Old 10-17-2011, 04:17 PM
Jesus arteche

Default Graphical interface for downloading files

Hey guys,

Do you know how can I download a file to a Ubuntu server from a webpage with has _javascript_??? I don't have graphical interface and I would like to avoid install it.

thanks

Old 10-17-2011, 04:23 PM
Jesus arteche

Wget not always works when the page is built with _javascript_