-   -   Graphical interface for downloading files (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-server-development/588644-graphical-interface-downloading-files.html)

Jesus arteche 10-17-2011 04:17 PM

Graphical interface for downloading files

Hey guys,

Do you know how can I download a file to a Ubuntu server from a webpage with has _javascript_??? I don't have graphical interface and I would like to avoid install it.

thanks

Jesus arteche 10-17-2011 04:23 PM

Graphical interface for downloading files

Wget not always works when the page is built with _javascript_