Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online with
the irc logs here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20110719.
==== Meeting Actions ====
* [ACTION] sommer and j1mc to look at doc presentation (continued x 2)
* [ACTION] All: review new triage process at
==== Oneiric Development ====
* Overall progress is on track for oneiric
* server-o-boot-experience lagging but should pick up soon
* server-o-trusted-cloud will have to be dropped
==== Ubuntu Server Team Events ====
* SpamapS (Clint Byrum) will be speaking at OSCON July 28
==== Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (hggdh) ====
* 10.04.3 is scheduled to be released soon, any last minute testing is
==== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb) ====
* Xen has several issues, which smb is working on with Citrix.
==== Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (NCommander) ====
* PXE'able images are available for OMAP3/4, which should clear the way for
Ensemble to deploy onto ARM using Orchestra.
* A lot of effort is going on to "pipeclean" the ARM team's mechanisms for
==== New Triage Processes ====
* Ursinha has completed initial work on a report to help streamline triaging
for server related bugs.
* All triagers should set importance as soon as they see a bug, to help
prioritize the triage process itself.
* New triage process is available here:
==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====
Next meeting will be on Tuesday, July 26 at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
ubuntu-server mailing list
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam