-   -   Server team 20110705 meeting minutes (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-server-development/549945-server-team-20110705-meeting-minutes.html)

Serge Hallyn 07-08-2011 04:41 PM

Server team 20110705 meeting minutes

Here are the minutes of the server team meeting. They can also be found online
with the irc log at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20110705.

A large portion of the team was out, recovering from last week's terrific sprint.
Alpha2 is out this week, and Daviey asks that we all give it a try and report bugs.
Handling our incoming bug count is a priority but we also need to focus on feature
development. Ping Daviey if you are unclear on what should be your priorities.

The team welcomed new members m_3, utlemming and Ursinha, then adjourned.

Serge Hallyn 03-17-2012 01:23 AM

Server team 20110705 meeting minutes

Here are the minutes of the server team meeting. They can also be found online
with the irc log at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20120313

It was decided (again) that release bugs and blueprints should be split into
separate sub-sections in the agenda. arosales took the action to change this
in the meeting agenda.

A great number of bugs and work items were discussed, some things were
postponed or dropped, but most things seemed on track. See the full log for
details.

smb has been looking at libvirt+xen with respect to pxe-boot and filing and
fixing a few bugs. He and SpamapS both have noticed degraded performance
in apt-cacher-ng over past releases.

Finally, the ebox to zentyal transition is almost completed.

The next meeting will be on Tuesday, Mar 20 at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.