Old 06-10-2011, 04:55 AM
Han Chang

Default Interested in becoming a contributor!

Hi Ubuntu Server Team,my name is Han and I'm a graduate from Boston University with a Master's degree in Computer Science. I'm looking to help contribute to Ubuntu and saw your page at*https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Mentoring and would love to get a mentor to show me to ropes. I'm primarily looking for software development contribution methods but am happy to start small through packaging and bug fixes. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,~ Han

Old 06-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Ahmed Kamal