Old 06-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Ilya Radchenko

Default 11.04 Euca Node to Server, no connection (via switch)

Hello everybody, I have been trying to setup a cloud configuration, with Eucalyptus. So far I have had no luck with the server and node communicating with one another. Even when I installed the node (after installing the cc/cloud on the server), it wouldn't find the cloud server on the private network. My configurations is as follows:

Server has:*eth0 - University Network/Interneteth1 - Switch

Node has:eth0 - to Switch

When I ping 192.168.20.1 (server) I get no response, and the same the other way around. What am I doing wrong?*Thank you for your help!!!

--
Ilya Radchenko
(860) 576-0983

Portfolio | http://burstcreations.com

Resume | http://burstcreations.com/docs/resume.pdf

Old 06-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Ilya Radchenko

Here is my ifconfig output for both machines.
http://pastie.org/2004371