-   -   server team interest (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-server-development/531632-server-team-interest.html)

matthew byers 05-27-2011 07:13 PM

server team interest

Hello,
My name is Matthew Byers (stlsaint everywhere else). I am interested in joining the server team. I have done minor amount of work with bug triaging some time back and recently have picked up working on packaging. Looking to help contribute more with ubuntu server. Just to let everyone know i am currently deployed to the country of kuwait, (for timezone notice). Hopefully i can receive a mentor to help with integration into server community. Thanks