Server Team 20110524 meeting minutes
== Agenda ==
* Review ACTION points from previous meeting
* Oneiric Development
* Ubuntu Server Team Events
* Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (hggdh)
* Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
* Weekly Updates & Questions from the Ubuntu Community
* Open Discussion
== Minutes ==
==== Meeting Actions ====
* All: spec peer reviews
==== Oneiric Development ====
* Review blueprints!
- Thursday is feature definition freeze
- We need peer reviews
- Question the implementation and direction.
- Give feedback in whiteboard.
- Daviey will send a post to ubuntu-server ml today with further details.
==== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb) ====
smb reminded the team about his email asking about iscsitarget.
==== Weekly Updates & Questions from the Ubuntu Community ====
cp1 asked what we might do to better keep up with security updates. He feels we were slow with the last exim update, particularly compared to debian. jdstrand, kees, and dholbach came back with suggestions:
* kees pointed us to http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/main.html
* jdstrand informed us that as part of the security-o-community blueprint, 10-15 packages per month will be put up for community contributions.
* dholbach pointed out that if you are aware of an embargoed issue and have a patch, you can file a private security bug.
==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====
Next meeting will be on Tuesday, May 31st at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
ubuntu-server mailing list
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam
|All times are GMT. The time now is 07:47 AM.|
VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.