Old 04-22-2011, 08:24 PM
Robbie Williamson

Default UDS 11.10 Sessions/Features for Ubuntu Server

Hello all! So I pulled together a list of every topic I've seen posted
with "[Oneiric-Topic]" in the subject, along with ideas I've received
directly, and posted them here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Roadmap/OneiricPlanning

If your idea was approved, please create a blueprint [1] (starting the
name with server-o-) against the "ubuntu" project. List me (robbie.w in
LP) as the "Approver" and propose it for uds-o under "Sprints". I'll
take care of the rest, in terms of getting the session scheduled. If
the idea is pretty straight forward, i.e. package Hadoop, then I'll
probably decline it for UDS, mark it as "Drafting", and revisit it
during our post-UDS feature determination process. If your idea was not
approved for UDS, and you think it should be included, please contact me
via email or irc, and we can discuss.

Thanks to everyone who has provided ideas so far...keep'em coming!

-Robbie

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/sprints/uds-o?searchtext=server-o

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie@ubuntu.com>
robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
-Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me