Old 04-13-2011, 05:55 AM
Indra Suryatama

Default Ask

I have successfully made a private cloud computing using 1 front-end and 10 node.
I have succeed to make a windows instance and linux instance
But I have a question, if I want to make a windows instances I should modified the gen_kvm_libvirt_xml
What is the function of gen_kvm_libvirt_xml?
I know that we should modified to turn off the kernel and the ramdisk image… but with who gen_kvm_libvirt_xml communicated? Could anyone explain this thing to me?
Thanks before
¬*
¬*
¬*