Old 02-06-2008, 04:01 PM
"Loye Young"

Default suggested backup solution

>However,Bacula was rejected <snip>
>If people have an alternative that they would like to suggest please do so.

mondo

Old 02-06-2008, 04:14 PM
"Loye Young"

On Feb 6, 2008 11:01 AM, Loye Young <loye.young@iycc.net> wrote:
> >However,Bacula was rejected <snip>
> >If people have an alternative that they would like to suggest please do so.
>
> mondo

P.S. Here's upstream URL and link to more info:
http://www.mondorescue.org/
http://www.mondorescue.org/about.shtml
http://www.mondorescue.org/docs/mondo-presentation-v2.pdf

It will do what we need it to, its well-documented, it has a large
following, and its scalable in both directions.

--
Loye Young
Isaac & Young Computer Company