Old 02-04-2008, 08:03 AM
"Sander van Vugt"

Default Hardy new features?

Hi,

*

I’m planning to allocate some serious time to
do testing for new features in the upcoming LTS release of Ubuntu Server. Anyone
that can help me to a list of new features in this release? (And to a location
where I can drop my experiences while testing)?

*

Thanks,

Sander

*

Old 02-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Mathias Gug

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 10:03:54AM +0100, Sander van Vugt wrote:
> I'm planning to allocate some serious time to do testing for new features in
> the upcoming LTS release of Ubuntu Server. Anyone that can help me to a list
> of new features in this release?

You should read the Release Notes for the Alpha releases, the latest
being Alpha 4 [1]. I'd also suggest to head to the Ubuntu Server Team
Roadmap [2] where you can see a list of Features currently developed.
There is also a Testing section. Finally, you can drop by the IRC
meeting [3] where we discuss all the things we've worked on during the
previous week. Developers mention often points that can be tested.

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardyHeron/Alpha4
[2]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Roadmap
[3]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Meeting

> (And to a location where I can drop my experiences while testing)?

Sending your report to this mailing list is a good option.

--
Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer http://www.ubuntu.com