Old 08-17-2010, 04:04 PM
Ahmed Kamal

Default UEC FAQ page

Hi folks,

I've added a UEC FAQ page at

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UEC/FAQ

At the moment I've added a couple of questions/answers (what is a
cloud, and why can't I upgrade a kernel in EC2 AMI). I used Scott's
answer of today. If you have ever been asked a question related to
"cloud" or UEC that people like to ask over and over, please add that
question to that page as it should grow with time

Regards

Old 08-17-2010, 05:13 PM
Eric Hammond

On 08/17/2010 09:04 AM, Ahmed Kamal wrote:
> I've added a UEC FAQ page at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UEC/FAQ

Sorry to be so picky, but is it intended to be a UEC FAQ or an EC2 FAQ
or a "cloud" FAQ? (heh, I still can't stop putting quotes around "cloud".)

Amazon EC2 specific questions would not belong under a UEC FAQ as they
are separate and distinct products/services.

--
Eric Hammond