Old 06-02-2010, 09:36 AM

Default Ubuntu 10.04 pdf?

Where can I find the pdf version of the ubuntu 10.04 server guide?

I have only been able to find the 8.04 one.

Thanks in advance.
Enviado desde un dispositivo inalámbrico BlackBerry®

Old 06-02-2010, 10:53 AM
"Martijn Struijk - PCextreme B.V."

Hi,

I think this should help you out:
https://help.ubuntu.com/10.04/

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Martijn Struijk
PCextreme Systeembeheer
Telefoon Support: 0900 9633 (45 cpm)
Telefoon Support (Belgie): 0900 70312
Telefoon Algemeen: (+31) (0)20 50 60 110
Fax: +31 (0)20 50 60 111
E-mail: support@pcextreme.nl
Website: http://www.pcextreme.nl
Kennisbank: http://support.pcextreme.nl