Old 05-26-2010, 02:54 AM
Scott Kitterman

Default Server Support

One of the work items listed in:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/server-maverick-community

is now:

+ ubuntu-server IRC channel: both support and devel. Change the topic to
+ remove Support.

If we are going to drop support from the topic of #ubuntu-server, what is the
plan to support the server community on IRC? In my experience server people
require a different kind of support than desktop users and so I don't think
tossing server support into #ubuntu is the right answer.

Scott K