Old 01-14-2008, 02:46 PM
Michael Hipp

Default Promoting Ubuntu

I realize this is a bit off topic...

Is there somewhere some html I can paste into my website that links to
Ubuntu to promote it (i.e. an Ubuntu graphic and link).

Couldn't find one on the Ubuntu site.

Thanks,
Michael

Old 01-14-2008, 03:01 PM
Mathias Gug

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 09:46:34AM -0600, Michael Hipp wrote:
> Is there somewhere some html I can paste into my website that links to
> Ubuntu to promote it (i.e. an Ubuntu graphic and link).

You may wanna ask the Ubuntu Marketing team about this:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam

--
Mathias