Old 05-07-2010, 01:34 AM
"steven.liu"

Default hava error install ubuntu 10.04

hi alli install ubuntu 10.04 in VMware, and use iso file install ,
when i use sudo apt-cdrom add, The system tell me*
" Failed to fetch cdrom: [Ubuntu-Server 10.04 LTS _Lucid]..."

I make sure the iso file*exist.
please help me .

steven.liu shanghai

Old 05-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Marcus Asshauer

Hi Steven,

have you checked that the iso file is connected to your VM?

Best regards

Marcus