Old 05-06-2010, 01:54 AM
"steven.liu"

Default ubuntu 10.0.4 document

hi allplease tell me where are you find ubuntu 10.0.4 document.
today I install ubuntu 10.0.4 cloud version .but i have something to*understand
thanks all

steven.liu*
shanghai

Old 05-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Armindo Silva

Hi,
Did you check here:*https://help.ubuntu.com/10.04/serverguide/C/uec.html

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 2:54 AM, steven.liu <jxitlab@gmail.com> wrote:

hi allplease tell me where are you find ubuntu 10.0.4 document.
today I install ubuntu 10.0.4 cloud version .but i have something to*understand

thanks all

steven.liu*
shanghai

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible."

Sir Arthur C. Clarke