Old 05-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Paul Elliott

Default ext2 for /boot ?

Hi all,

I've just completed our first automatic preseeded build of 10.04 using
the same preseed script used for previous releases. Strangely, the
installer is now using ext2 for /boot rather than ext3 as used
previously. For info we're using automatic partitioning with LVM. Is
this a concious change in policy for /boot or a regression?

--
Paul Elliott, UNIX Systems Administrator
Computing Service, University of York