Old 04-29-2010, 11:09 PM
Jono Bacon

Default Cloud Community Role

Hi All,

I am not sure if it is inappropriate to post a job opportunity here, so
I will be short and sweet. I apologize if this is inappropriate.

I am looking for someone to work on my team to build our cloud
community. The role needs cloud experience, community skills, and web
development skills. More details are at
http://webapps.ubuntu.com/employment/canonical_UCCL - if this sounds
interesting, do apply. :-)

Thanks!