Old 01-12-2008, 05:50 PM
David Sedeño

Default Rails Status

Hi,

I have seen that in one of the lastest meeting somebody ask about the
Rails status for hardy. Any update information about it?

Thanks
---
David Sedeño Fernández

Old 01-12-2008, 06:48 PM
David Portwood

Currently re-packaging mongrel to include mongrel_cluster, but I'm
having some troubles with dh_installinit (or whatever its called). After
that, its a matter of modifying configurations of Apache2, and
generating new configurations for mongrel.
David P.