Old 04-13-2010, 06:52 AM
"Allan Jacobsen"

Default Upstart problems with cluster

Hi

I have been trying to set a 2 server cluster up with pacemaker and drbd running a LAMP server on 10.04, and most things work fine, but mysql is a big problem.

I have not been able to get it to work until i removed the startup files for upstart, and replaced them with the good old ones from an older release.

This will offcause break when i upgrade the packages but are there any other possibility to get it to run ?

Best regards/MVH
Allan Jacobsen
Infrastruktur, IT-teknik, Danske Spil A/S
Korsdalsvej 135, 2605 Brøndby

Old 04-13-2010, 02:43 PM
Mathias Gug

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 08:52:44AM +0200, Allan Jacobsen wrote:

> I have been trying to set a 2 server cluster up with pacemaker and drbd running a LAMP server on 10.04, and most things work fine, but mysql is a big problem.

What's the problem you're running into?

--
Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer http://www.ubuntu.com