Old 04-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Scott Kitterman

Default Clamav update testing for Ubuntu releases

We make an effort to keep clamav up to date for all supported Ubuntu releases
in order to keep it secure and effective. Clamav 0.96 final hit Lucid this
morning. I now have proposed backport packages that need testing.

The packages are in the ubuntu-clamav PPA that can be found here:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-clamav/+archive/ppa/

Links to test procedures, overall status, and test result matrix can be found
here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Clamav

If you are interested at all in clamav, please give something a test. Feel
free to email or ping me on IRC at #ubuntu-server if you have questions.

Scott K