Old 04-08-2010, 05:44 AM
"Abdul Razzak"

Default Ubuntu Questions...........

Hi Ubuntu,

¬*

I am new to linux platform and I am using Ubuntu 8.10 Server
versions,I recently upgraded to Ubuntu 9.04 some password issues occurred and I
was force to roll back to previous one.

¬*¬*

Here I want to create a domain server with Connecting only
one Windows Machine(XP OS) with its Ubuntu’s domain name.

¬*

Can u Just help in resolve this.

¬*

With regards

G.Abdul Razzak

Unlimited Innovations

¬*

Old 04-08-2010, 09:04 AM
Alex Muntada

+ Abdul Razzak <Razzak@uiasiapac.com>:

> Here I want to create a domain server with Connecting only one Windows
> Machine(XP OS) with its Ubuntu’s domain name.

You'll find a lot of documentation in Ubuntu Server Guide.
For instance, Samba as a Domain Controller in 8.10:

https://help.ubuntu.com/8.10/serverguide/C/samba-dc.html

Hope that helps!

--
Alex Muntada <alexm@alexm.org>