Old 03-29-2010, 03:36 PM
"Nikolai K. Bochev"

Default KVM HA

Hello list,

Can anyone point me to howto's/tutorials or at least references to how can i achieve a HA cluster with KVM guests on it ?
I am talking about a node1 <-> node2 setup with shared storage and KVM guests need to be started on node2 when node1 fails etc.
Any links or info going that way will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

--

Nikolai K. Bochev
System Administrator