Old 01-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Mathias Gug

Default New meeting time proposal - Wednesday 21:00 UTC

Hi,

As discussed during the last meeting, I've asked Rick about a new time
for the meeting. Here is a proposal:

Every Wednesday at 21:00 UTC.

What do you think about it ?

--
Mathias

Old 01-11-2008, 02:38 PM
Scott Kitterman

On Friday 11 January 2008 10:37, Mathias Gug wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As discussed during the last meeting, I've asked Rick about a new time
> for the meeting. Here is a proposal:
>
> Every Wednesday at 21:00 UTC.
>
> What do you think about it ?

It's significantly less convenient for me than the old time (I'd almost never
be able to be present for an entire meeting), but no time will work for
everyone, so I could live with it.

Scott K

Old 01-11-2008, 02:41 PM
"Adam Sommer"

> What do you think about it ?

Works for mel, but seems like that would be a little late for folks in Europe.* But that time may also work better for those in Asia Australia.
--
Party On,
Adam

Old 01-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Nicolas Valcarcel

It also works for me too, there will be days i couldn't attend because
it's at work time, but i will be on most of them.

On Fri, 2008-01-11 at 10:41 -0500, Adam Sommer wrote:

> > What do you think about it ?
>

> Works for mel, but seems like that would be a little late for folks in
> Europe. But that time may also work better for those in Asia
> Australia.
>
> --
> Party On,
> Adam
aka nxvl
Peruvian LoCo Team
Key fingerprint = 8104 21CE A580 7EB7 5184 8DFF 6A3A D5DA 24DC 6AF5
gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 24DC6AF5

Old 01-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Neal McBurnett

It's a good time for me.
-Neal

Old 01-11-2008, 04:14 PM
"Dan Trevino"

agreed. good time.

Old 01-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Ante Karamatić

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:37:15 -0500
Mathias Gug <mathiaz@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Every Wednesday at 21:00 UTC.
>
> What do you think about it ?

Much better than last one, which was during working hours. This is 10PM
for me and it is reasonable. I might even attend every time now

Old 01-11-2008, 05:03 PM
"Chuck Short"

Thats fine with me

Old 01-12-2008, 06:18 PM
"Cody A.W. Somerville"

Works for me as well.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust

Old 01-13-2008, 04:17 PM
"Alvaro del Olmo"

Ok, for me, although I'm not sure I'm beeing able to assist this first Wednesday.