Old 03-25-2010, 02:52 PM
carlopmart

Default openssh-server and cman with only 3y support??

Hi all,

Sorry but there are things I can not understand. Why openssh-server package only
has 3y support in lucid server edition?? IMHO openssh-server is a very very
important tool to administrate a server.

And, which clusterstack will become with 5y support?? I have installed cman (rhcs)
and it is marked with 3y support (and all dependencies too). Why??

Thanks.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com